Monday, November 8, 2010

Studio For Photoshoots !

Did I mentioned that I've just started my own studio business with a few associates? Oh well now you know. Just wanna try out something interesting since I'm not making good use of my huge hall at my condo.

This particular studio set below is not really expensive but trust me it's damn nice for photoshoots! I supply all sorts of services. Indoor and outdoor as well. Portraits, Landscape, Birthdays, Events, Clubs, Cars, Concerts, Parties, Wedding, Graduations, Photobooth etc. Whatever that needs a camera laaa. :)



Also, I will launch my studio soon enough. Will announce it to you guys very soon when it's up. Meantime, my studio is set to make reservations, appointments and bookings for the month of NOV & DEC. It's good to go for renting the studio itself as well. Pricing for now will be notified in reply to your email. No worries it's very reasonable till you wanna come back and shoot again! As for now, you can find me at these sites below. 

EMAIL: mynjayz@gmail(dot)com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/mynjayz
BLOG: http://mynjayz.com


This is a photo of Ashley who joined me for a Hotel Photoshoot a month ago.


By the way, here's part of what I've done so far. You can also view all my photos on LABELS at the end page of this Photoblog. I will be shifting to a new domain soon for my studio website. Do stay tune @ MYNJAYZPHOTOS for updates!

Cheers! 
JASON ONG aka MYNJAYZ - Nikon D300s. 

...

2 comments:

HitoMi Ng said...

Woolala!
business GRowing big

mynjayz said...

Yeahhh hopefully ya. Thanks a lot!